What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. They are processed and stored by your web browser.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service:
- “Session” cookies are stored on the User’s computer for simple technical and functional needs, for the transmission of session identifiers needed to allow safe and efficient exploration of the Website; they are deleted at the end of the “session” (hence the name) by closing the browser;
- “Persistent” cookies which are stored on the User’s computer hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users. Through persistent cookies users who access the Website (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at every visit.
We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, verifying that you are above the minimum legal age to purchase alcohol or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- Statistics cookies — Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. They help us to improve the performance of our websites, to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- “Targeting” or “profiling” cookies: are used to present content that is best suited to the user and his interests. They can be used to display targeted ads, to publish advertisements tailored the user’s interests, or to limit the number of times the user views a particular ad. We might use these cookies to remember the sections that the user has visited and share this information with third parties, including advertisers and agencies that may use their cookies to collect information on the activities that are performed by the User on the Website.
- “Sharing” cookies: are needed to allow the user to share website’s contents with their social contacts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You can manage/delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.