New important accolades has been recently awarded to Antica Sambuca at three of the most influential international competitions. Just in the last few months, Antica Sambuca Classic has been named “World’s Best Anise” at the World Liqueur Awards 2020, and won a Gold medal at the Frankfut International Trophy.
There accolades join a long list of honors already awarded to the brand, that stands out for its premium quality and velvety taste. In fact, Antica Sambuca is obtained by a meticulous process of steam distillation of high-quality anise stars and other 17 herbs and spices.
It is a great result for the Rossi d’Asiago distillery, the italian family-owned company that produces Antica Sambuca: “We are very proud of the recognitions awarded to Antica Sambuca, once more a confirmation of the product’s quality and premiumness”, says CEO Nicola Dal Toso. Here a list of the most recent medals awarded to the Antica Sambuca Classic:
• 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL)
• 2020 Frankfurt International Trophy (GOLD MEDAL)
• 2020 World Liqueur Awards (WORLD’S BEST ANISE, BEST ITALIAN ANISE)
• 2019 ISW Meiningers International Spirits Award (GOLD MEDAL)
• 2019 SIP Awards – Consumer Choice Award (DOUBLE-GOLD MEDAL)
• 2019 Frankfurt International Trophy (GOLD MEDAL)
• 2018 ISW Meiningers International Spirits Award (GOLD MEDAL)
• 2018 SIP Awards – Consumer Choice Award (DOUBLE-GOLD MEDAL)
• 2018 San Francisco World Spirit Competition (DOUBLE-GOLD MEDAL)
• 2018 International Spirits Challenge (GOLD MEDAL)
• 2018 Bartenders’ Brand Awards (GOLD MEDAL for Design)